Now Hiring . . .
SEEKING SAMPLE AND PATTERN MAKER FOR HIGH-END BRIDAL AND COUTURE GOWNS
Surili Couture is seeking a sample and pattern maker for bridal couture gowns. Pay will be commensurate with experience.
- Must have minimum 10 years experience
- Must be comfortable with hand beading delicate fabrics
- Must be well-versed in translating flat sketches to draping patterns and final garments
- Must be willing to collaborate with team members
- Must be comfortable with a customer centric design process
SEEKING ASSISTANT DESIGNER FOR HIGH END CUSTOM BRIDAL AND EVENING WEAR
Surili Couture is seeking an assistant designer for high end custom bridal and evening wear. Pay will be commensurate with experience.
- Must assist designer from concept to design and final development of samples.
- Must be comfortable with draping and patternmaking
- Must be organized and detailed
- Must be able to flat sketch and illustrate by hand or digitally
- Must assist with sample making and sewing
- Must create story boards and line sheets for client orders
- Must assist in maintaining collection sketchbook
- Must assist designer and owner with administrative support
- Must assist designer and owner with events, photo shoots, and showings
SEEKING SEAMSTRESS, TAILOR, BRIDAL EXPERT, AND FITTER FOR CUSTOM COUTURE BRIDAL WEAR
Surili Couture is seeking a seamstress, tailor, bridal expert and fitter for custom couture bridal wear. Pay will be commensurate with experience.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years experience
- Must have past experience working at a bridal boutique
- Must work with an eye toward quality and with a sense of urgency
- Must work well with clients
- Must be familiar and comfortable with couture sewing techniques
Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with job title, resume, and references if interested.